CDI Pocket Guide ICD-10-AM
$249.00 inc. GST
Free Shipping Australia-wide.
Keep vital information at your fingertips with the ICD-10-AM edition of the #1 best-selling authoritative CDI Pocket Guide™.
This new guide retains all the clinical content that made the original CDI Pocket Guide™ a success, but it has been revised for the
ICD-10-AM classification and Australian-Refined DRGs (AR-DRGs).
For over a decade, the CDI Pocket Guide has been the essential, go-to resource for anyone involved in coding and CDI – don’t be without it!
Key features include:
- Guidelines is a shortcut to the most important guidelines and coding rules for DRG assignment and other important topics.
- Key References provides detailed clinical definitions and criteria, treatment, coding and documentation challenges, and references for the
most important and frequently encountered conditions.
- Complex Diagnoses lists and summarises the most common and important additional diagnoses with DCL that affect DRG assignment in the different AR-DRG versions.
- DRG Tips includes alternative DRG assignment for select DRGs which in our experience have a high likelihood of another principal diagnosis, additional complex diagnosis or procedure.
- AR-DRG Table is a complete list of the v10.0 AR-DRGs and their cost weights for quick reference.
We trust that you will find the Essential CDI Pocket Guide™ ICD-10-AM a useful tool in addressing the daily complexities of coding and clinical documentation improvement - don't be without it!
Table of Contents