CDI Pocket Guide® ICD-10-AM Bundle
The Essential CDI Pocket Guide ICD-10-AM Bundle
Free Shipping Australia-wide.
Bundle both books together and save
Keep vital information at your fingertips with the ICD-10-AM edition of the #1 best-selling authoritative CDI Pocket Guide™ in both hard copy and eBook format.
Digital format can be downloaded directly to your iPad, Tablet, Mobile, Laptop or Desktop PC using the free Adobe Digital Editions eBook App.
This new guide retains all the clinical content that made the original CDI Pocket Guide™ a success, but it has been revised for the ICD-10-AM classification and Australian-Refined DRGs (AR-DRGs).
For over a decade, the CDI Pocket Guide has been the essential, go-to resource for anyone involved in coding and CDI – don’t be without it!
Key features include:
- Guidelines is a shortcut to the most important guidelines and coding rules for DRG assignment and other important topics.
- Key References provides detailed clinical definitions and criteria, treatment, coding and documentation challenges, and references for the
most important and frequently encountered conditions.
- Complex Diagnoses lists and summarises the most common and important additional diagnoses with DCL that affect DRG assignment in the different AR-DRG versions.
- DRG Tips includes alternative DRG assignment for select DRGs which in our experience have a high likelihood of another principal diagnosis, additional complex diagnosis or procedure.
- AR-DRG Table is a complete list of the v10.0 AR-DRGs and their cost weights for quick reference.
We trust that you will find the Essential CDI Pocket Guide™ ICD-10-AM a useful tool in addressing the daily complexities of coding and clinical documentation improvement - don't be without it!
Table of Contents